CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

I'M BACK!!!

I am pleased to announce that my blog is back in full functioning mode. No more weird arabic chinesy writing. My friend Katy logged on to my account and helped me return it to the English language and gave it a face lift too. I will now be able to keep you updated on my latest funtivities and the rest of my life. So be sure to keep checking back, because I promise I will be updating my blog a lot more. Also check out some of my family and friends' blogs. The links are on the side. Thanks for your patience with me. I am excited to get writing once again......

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

I'm glad to see you among the land of the living again! I'm glad I'll be "knowing about your funtivities!"

jamila said...

Yea!!!