CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally my blog works !!!

Well I am working at the hospital here in Twin Falls and I am planning on going on a mission around December! I can not wait. Well I have finished school but I still have my huge Nursing exam and I take that on the 2nd of July!!! Well I have been loving my life!! I ran a 5.5 mile race last weekend it was called the falls to falls run and it was amazing!!! Well I hope to do a half marathon in November so I am training for that!! So fun just another thing off the list of cool things to do in my life!!! If anyone is interested in getting into running give me a call.

3 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Good job on the Rim to Rim! Wow! I'm planning on running a 5K in Sept. in Pocatello (I ran it last year). I will run the Turkey Trot again-of course. I might run a 10K for that. I don't know yet. I want to run a half-marathon also, but I'm going to wait a year or two still. I need to built up and put some miles on the treadmill. I'm so proud of you!!! Good luck with your test! You'll ace it. You can be my nurse anytime.

Kate said...

Well I don't know if Christ would want to give him the wrong impression or not?! Anyway, thanks for commenting! I love the comments! You are too funny! Thanks for making me be a better person!!! Love you forever!!

John said...

Michelle, your links are pointing to the wrong blogs. My blog is good but Camille's name is pointing to James' blog. Just link it to our blog. Also, we have a ton of new pics on ours.