CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hello everyone...Yes the Hospital is has been amazing and I have been loving every moment of it. I have been having a hard time getting my mission papers started because everything is online. Life is good.
This week though I got the worst cold ever and I have a killer immunity but that did not fight it off...one of my best friends suggested niquil. That works wonders the only problem is that I slept for almost 32 hours sleep on that stuff. It sure worked good but it made me go into hibernation. Well that is all, enjoy.

1 comments:

Kate said...

ummmm....don't even talk! Do you remember the night I had 8 blankets over me and you gave me 8 pills and shoved Gwei Hua down my throat. I never slept better in my whole life!!!