CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Proposition 8

Hooray Proposition 8 for as far as I can tell passed!!! YA!!!
What a blessing it is that we are able to, thanks to our friends in California, defend our rights to sustain marriage between a man and a women!!! How amazing!! I am so very excited here are the results I found online and I am so very excited!!! Thanks every Californian for taking the time to encourage many to vote for this proposition!!!








Proposition 8: Right to same-sex marriage

Amends the California constitution to specify that only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California.


Votes % of votes
92% of precincts reporting
Yes 5,019,930 52%
No 4,656,291 48%

1 comments:

Janet said...

I know!! The church is true:)