CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mission Papers!!! To Whom It May Concern.

Well my mission papers got lost or not submitted and due to these unforeseen events Michelle's papers 'Sister Schmidt' has NOT received her call and as of yesterday they were not submitted...but once again she has been reassured that they are in. She has been waiting for her call for over 6 weeks now. To anyone that is reading this please pray for dear Michelle 'Sister Schmidt' to have more patience. I have to laugh at this or I would cry...I will keep you all posted Love Michelle

5 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

You've got to be kidding! I have total confidence though that the Lord is in charge. I'm glad you are exercising patience. Better practice now, than when you need it with all those Elders.

Camille said...

You really are having your patience tried. Hang in there! It will come eventually. "Hold on...It's the storm not you, that's bound to go away" as Martha would say (Secret Garden).

Mrs. Mom said...

You are such a great person they are not quite sure which country needs your attitude the most.

thoughts of a Wicked Stepmother said...

Michelle,I am so excited for you! You are going to make such a geat missionary once they get you out there! There must be a very good reason you are having to patient! Maybe you will have a life saver companion who isn't quite of age or something...I had to wait forever for my mish too and ended up being blessed, you will too!You make me smile!

Debra said...

And I thought my patience was being tried when they told me I would be induced on a Thursday and the hospital was full and I didn't get to go in until Monday. Hang in there!!