CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Demolition Derby!!!

Demolition derby. Yes this weekend I went to Tim's House in St. Anthony and we went to a demolition derby!!! It was so much fun!! I have to admit it was one of the most redneck things I have ever done but it was so much fun!! We stayed at his parents house and had a party!!! It was a lot of fun!!! I have been just enjoying life and working 3 days a week. I work 3 twelves and than I am off for 4 days I really like it a lot!!! The mission papers should go in next week or the week after. I just really enjoy life right now. This weekend was so fun. I even got to see my old roommate and have fun with her!!!

2 comments:

Annie Hall said...

and your roommates sister who you also love and got to have an awesome conversation about 25 times!

Kate said...

man, how i miss all our "coversations"! I am glad Tim could experience it and still be friends with you after meeting me!