CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

SO THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS REALLY LIKE?

I PASSED!!! I can not believe it. I passed my Nursing boards on the second go a round. I was not very happy when I failed but I learned some priceless lessons in between time. I was humbled and was able to learn how to be happy...in all of lives situations. I took my boards on Tuesday and this morning with Mom on the Internet it was confirmed that I truly had passed my Registered Nursing Boards. The weirdest thing was when I woke up this morning and realized The biggest thing I had to do today was to clean my house...This was probably good because it truly needed it but is that what life is really like for the typical 22 year old? Well Life is amazing I have been enjoying my job in Twin Falls. I am taking a Spanish class and a spinning class this fall I am real excited about that!!

2 comments:

Annie Hall said...

congrats on passing michelle! And on having a good attitude about everything.

Debra said...

Congratulations Michelle! I'm really happy for you. You do have such a great attitude and you are such a good friend to many, many people. You will make a wonderful nurse. (I saw your blog on the Deanna & Olivia's.)