CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

So Many Things...So little Time!!!!

I have been so busy getting ready for my mission. I think that i have been stressing quite a lot. I got most of my mission stuff. I hate shopping but Mom, Dani and I have made the most of it. Again I leave January 28th and I give my 'talk,' 'farewell,' 'dinner party' on January 25th. That will be fun to see everyone before I leave. Tim has been such an amazing support to me, I can not complain. I will be moving home soon and work finishes on the 17th. I guess when life changes you realize how much fun you really have had. Life is amazing and I have been loving every moment of it...Especially hanging out with my family that has been great!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I am SO excited for you! But I am going to miss you like crazy!! Can I be selfish and possessive and tell you I really don't want you to go? You need to stay and be my friend. Oh well. I love you so much Michelle, and I don't know what I would do if you weren't my friend. Thanks for everything!

Idaho Sutters said...

At least we'll get to see you for a week or so here before you leave....You do have a GREAT family... Good luck with everything.